Thursday, September 6, 2007

buffet steamboat .

holiday going end liaox and i haven finish my homework .. not even started... so gg to do tonight. juz now when to eat buffet steamboat at marina bay at dragon village . the crabs there was not nice at all. it taste "powder-y". eat until so damn full still have to eat . coz my aunt say muz not waste . at that time, i feel that eating is a torture . i tink i eat alot but my aunt and siblings says that i eat little . after that, we when to take taxi home but there was no taxi in sight . feeling so exhaunted at around 10 pm , we have to take bus to marina bay mrt station and take MRT to toapayoh den take bus back to home again . but when we were going to board the bus which bring us back home , my bro remember that his ezlink card doesnt have enough $$ . so we hav to walk home. in the end we reach home at 11 pm .. so damn tired and my siblings walked so fast ! overall , i regretted gg wif them ..

No comments:

Post a Comment