Sunday, December 30, 2007

back from malaysia .

kiss kiss !
kissing a dog .
me and de other dog i like .
doggies' mama
de black dog i like
another black dog

me and de black dog i like
kiss kiss .
my couz and doggie !


all the black doggies



de dog is going to pee on you !
my bro and de white brown dog .
de smallest doggie among all .





grandmother and bro . taken in genting

me and my couz .






fish!









this looks funny . i tou pai de .
boat riding .
me and couz .
all 10 doggies in 1 plastic.







my little couz .


malaysia bus ticket .
act ke lian . she's cute rite ?







my de other little couz b'dae . 27/11













behind de bar . haha
malaysia house.
scenary .
taken at the balcony .










tt's wher we sleep .













kena toupai by my couz .















went back to malaysia for around 1month++ . very fun . haha . dont really feel like coming out to singapore .


my aunt dog gave birth to 10 ten doggies . i took some pictures of them . each of us will choose a dog we like and take pic . no one wants de black dog . except me . haha . i choose the smallest black dog among the blacks . de doggies will lick u . very cute !

we went genting at the 25th of dec . 3days 2 night . my aunt accompany us to play de outdoor rides . when we were playing rollar coaster , she kept on screaming . it was so funny .

we gamble alot ?? lols . we even bring poker cards to genting .

normally , we will either watch tv or play cards to pass time .
when we go back , almost all my couz will come and sleepover until we have to go back to sg . ther's 1 picture which show de room we sleep in . it was my aunt hse . got aircon so we sleep ther . haha .
at my home town , the tallest building is onli 3 storey . and i tink ther's onli 2 buildings/house which is 3 storey . is totally different from sg . in sg , other than building , it's still building . but in malaysia . u can see alot of mountain and hills .

No comments:

Post a Comment