Friday, August 22, 2008

gotten back most of the test papers . i'm quite happy with my maths results . haha .

kaixin n alicia make me save $ by not going recess . i stayed in their class with them during recess and kaixin will start to tell me all those funny things about alicia or what she do .

next week is the last week of sch le . so follow by one week September holiday .(looking forward to it . can slack.)

Olympic is ending soon . i enjoyed watching the matches/performances/races (especially when Usain Bolt will be running). muz wait for 4 years later .

4 years later , i'll be 19 . maybe in jc , poly or even university . very cool eh .

i told my friend long ago that i'll be writing a post n scheduled to be posted like 10 years later . den at that time i revisit my blog , maybe that will be quite hilarious/sad/happy etc .. but until now , i wrote nothing . =|

i know all of my posts are very unorganized . haha . whatever came to my mind den i juz type .

so that's the end of this post .

No comments:

Post a Comment