Tuesday, September 2, 2008

CHINESE GARDEN~

Went out with kaixin n alicia todae to the Chinese Garden for the lantern display . The last time I went there was with my family . I was very small that time . Probably at the age of 4 or 5 or 6 . We bought the tickets @ $12 . we had "dinner" @ toapayoh 1st and we took MRT there . the journey was long . 45-50 minutes . It was raining very heavily when we reached there , but the rain stopped not very long after we went in . The place is very very nice . Those lanterns are cute (shall upload the pictures into my blog after Kaixin send me hers). We were busying taking photos of the lanterns . I think we took photos of all the lanterns there . Kaixin and I each took 100++ photos . Haha . There wasn't many people there . Maybe because of the rain before that . Luckily there wasn't many people , if not we won't be able to take photos of the lanterns without getting anyone into the picture . Reached home at around 10.40pm . Kaixin's parents fetched us back home , if not i think we would only reached home at 11.30pm bah ..

This is just a very brief post on Chinese Garden . Will elaborate more with the photos .

No comments:

Post a Comment