Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm back !

Reached home at 11++pm last night .

Nevertheless , Genting Highland is always fun . Went there with my cousins on from 16th to 18th Dec . We took coach bus from Johor on 15th night and reached there super early at 5am . As usual , we must wait till 10am+ for my aunt to come , so we were homeless for during that time . I didn't sleep on the bus at all , so was damn tired . I even fell asleep for a few minutes while sitting on the floor . Our first day in Genting were considered wasted cos many of us fell asleep after we checked in . We only went to play at the indoor theme park at night .

The next day , we spent our day at the outdoor theme part and the arcade . For both of the night , we wanted to watch movie , but always can't get the tickets .

Last day , we traded the points we earned for stuff . My sis and i traded for a octopus for 2000points . I think we spent around 100+RM for it .

Shall upload the pictures next time .

No comments:

Post a Comment