Friday, February 6, 2009

These photos were taken when I'm in malaysia celebrating chinese new year . We went to Cameron Highland on 初四 , but plucking of strawberry was not allowed .. not fun .. We brought some flowers and cactus back also .

Being in Malaysia was so carefree .. but when i came back , i had quite alot of homework . And this whole week was just tests after tests . Really no life ... Just kept studying and doing homework .

However , it's finally over for the time being .

improper 全家福 .
My mum



Turkey ice cream ...
Dad n Mum

Strawberry Fondue


"Beeman"


This was taken on 初二 . Waiting to eat dinner . Also consider as reunion dinner bah .
My cousin







The one week in Malaysia passed really fast , but when my classmates were studying , I'm enjoying myself . XD

No comments:

Post a Comment