Friday, April 3, 2009

Kaixin n I went to watch confessions of a shopaholic today . We were planning to catch the one screening @ 2.20pm . Actually , there was supposed to be physics SSP at 3.30pm , but in the end , it was cancelled . I was quite happy for that as I was hoping that Mr Low would cancel it at the last minute the previous day . And in the end , HE REALLY DID . haha . However , we still missed the timing as Kaixin was too engrossed in doing her amaths work .

So we changed to watch in Bishan instead of Plaza . The movie was starting at 4.40pm , so we went to have our lunch @ LJS and walked around . We went to a rather wulu toilet when walking around . When we were walking through a pathway which leads to the toilet , Kaixin said that she had a 不祥预感 . And when we entered , we saw a cleaner there . The cleaner was sort of staring at us when we washed our hands . Next , Kaixin when to dry her hands near the exit . I was beside her , talking to her and suddenly that cleaner RAN over to clean the floor . I was quite shocked as I thought that her actions was ridiculous . When we went , I heard her saying something . I think she was scolding us or what .

After that , we ended up in Popular looking for pens and A2 board for our proposal . I dunno why we can always spend so much time "shopping" in bookstores . Previously was in Vivo , and now it's Bishan's Popular . When we came out of Popular , we then realised that it was 4.41pm alr . We chionged to buy snacks and entered the cinema .

After the movie , we intended to go home by train . When we were taking the escalator , someone from behind said "excuse me" . My first instinct was to make way for that person and the guy walked past us . Kaixin said he sounded like a female and we continued to observe him as he walked into the train . Not long after , both of us burst our laughing . He walks with 莲花指 and chest n butt stick out .

Kaixin told me that we shouldnt laugh actually , if not next time our brothers will become like that . If my brother is really like that , it will be very entertaining . HAHA . just joking .

No comments:

Post a Comment