Friday, March 5, 2010

I went JB with my aunt , aunt's friend and sis on Wednesday . They wanted to go there to pray , so my sis and I tailed along . We ate our breakfast in JB and followed by an 1 hour plus trip to Batu Pahat . Below are some of the pictures we took in that temple .


I'm surprised that we could see the sea over there .






We spent most of the time in car ...

After coming back from Batu Pahat , we had a quicklunch at pizzahut and went to buy DVDs . I bought 11 DVDs back =D . Mostly movies . I dont need to be afraid that I have nth to do at home :)

I spent 74RM in total buying the DVDs and solution for contact lens .

Initially , my Aunt's friend wanted to bring us to eat seafood for dinner . But sadly , the place wasn't open on that day . So we went to this restaurant to eat .
End of Story~

No comments:

Post a Comment