Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ah heee heee !

First time writing my post on the new window live beta !

This week was pretty fun . Ermmm .. Not exactly fun … It’s just that I only remember the fun stuff we did . On monday , during break time , we were eating lunch at canteen 2 . I didn’t know how a girls’ talk started , but it was pretty funny . Our past were being investigated . But luckily I don’t have any , so there’s nothing much for them to ask . HAHAHA . We kept on laughing during the 1 and a half hours break .

After that, we proceeded to LT28 for miec lecture . Just when we were about to enter , I saw wendy chin holding her laptop and I wasn’t holding mine ! wendy koh also ! It gave me a heart attack . Both of us rushed back to Canteen Two and found out that the cleaner aunty passed our laptops to the drink stall vendor for safekeeping . PHEWWWW …

Tuesday , we got back our bstats test paper . I was quite happy with my score . Oh ! And one more thing happened . I listened during Bstats lecture ! Although the lecturer was very guai lan . He refused to use the mic at first .

Wednesday , Yan jie and Wendy chin came down to toapayoh from jurong and sengkang respectively for breakfast . We had breakfast @ Old Town and our UNCLE SOH was so late ! He only woke up at the time I called him . We stayed in Sky Garden for a moment and went to sch together after that . ITB was so boring ! We had to prepare an impromptu presentation . But during other groups’ presentations , chew yan , wendy chin and I were taking pictures at the back of the class with chew yan’s laptop . We were making a little noise cos some of the photos were really hilarious .

Thursday , during MIEC tutorial , we were playing with the new msn functions . It was really cool ! We were able to control each other’s laptop . I spout nonsense to others using her account when I was controlling . So FUN ! I think the teacher knew that we were not listening cos we were too interested in controlling each other's laptop . HAHA

Friday , we had the idea jump start challenge from 8.30 to 5 . It was quite boring . The problem was “My cafe doesn’t stand out from the crowd” . We were supposed to come up with solution to solve this problem and also build a prototype , after which we would present our idea to the teacher . I was just waiting for the time to pass during that period of time .

After the challenge , chew yan , wendy chin , junxing , ryan , calvin , ciping , alvin , rui quan and I went The Cathay Ashtons to have our dinner . Chew yan was constantly suan-ed by the others and it was really funny . But pity her . HAHA . After that , we walked from dhoby Ghaut to Somerset and we decided to have some desserts . We were going up and down 313@Somerset to find a place to sit and eat , but not successfully , so we went to the macdonald outside Cineleisure . When we went there , we saw another ice cream shop , so we walked over there to check it out . It was too pricey so we didn’t get anything and walked out of the shop empty-handed . When the guys saw us , they went “huh , 又没有买啊?!” They were too tired to continue walking .

After eating mac’s ice cream , we went home finally..

No comments:

Post a Comment