Saturday, October 23, 2010

Met Elaine yesterday again . To go art friend and kinokuniya . As quoted from Elaine , me and her are quite weird as we can don't meet up for quite some time , but when we meet , we meet each other for 2 days consecutively .




After getting our stuff from Kino and Art friend , we went to Isetan @ Wisma



And i bought a wallet which cost $75.90
After getting my wallet , we decided to go toast box for some light snacks and drinks



I saw my sec 4 english teacher when I was walking to the Orchard mrt station with Elaine . She was together with her daughter .

I went to meet Ivan @ bishan to pass him stuff and we sat down and talked for quite awhile . I don't think that he change much but he insisted that he has grown taller . This stupid guy made me go down to Serangoon and take bus home whereby I can just take train and reached home much more quickly . In the end , he reached home earlier than me !

No comments:

Post a Comment