Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I went to dye my hair with my sis yesterday (27/12/2010) . It's my first time dying my hair . I actually chose copper red , but it turned out to be more like copper brown . But I still love it =D

My experience:
The part I hated most is when the hairdresser apply don't know what stuff on my hair and it caused my scalp to be really itchy . Unbearable itchiness . So I kept fidgeting . I wanted to scratched it badly , but I couldn't . But luckily after awhile , the itchiness was gone . If the itchiness was going to last for quite awhile , I SWEAR I'll never dye my hair again .

I really love my hair colour now . Hee Hee ^.^And it looks kinda rebonded . Maybe only for today .


I've been sleeping at about 6am for the past 2 nights . I don't know why and I don't like it . I just lie on my bed and after a few hours , my head(brain) will be uncomfortable . I hope I'm not going to sleep so "early" . I need to wake up early to do MAEC project .


My parents went Malaysia and they will only be coming back on the 30th . I feel soooo free without the presence of my parents . I think I'll lose weight when my mum is not around . I'm just too lazy to hunt for food .

I love it when I wake up , wash up , and there's food ready for me to eat . I'll have to make my own breakfast for these few days =(

No comments:

Post a Comment