Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pasar Malam food is da best

Yesterday was the 2nd time I went to Dhoby Ghaut Samsung Service Centre to service my Note II one week after I went there for the first time. They only managed to solve my batt draining issue temporarily and now I have to wait for 3-4 days later to collect my phone. I'm currently using my previous LG phone and it sucks badly. There's nothing much I can do with it.

After I sent my phone for servicing, we went to catch a movie: The Colony. It's abt the world becoming a place where there was no warmth, only endless snowing and how people set up a colony underground and survived in that condition.However, there's also another group of desperate people whose hunger drove them insane and they behaved like animals, hunting down colonies and clearing all the supplies out and eating human. Overall the movie was just so-so only.

For dinner, we came back to Toa Payoh and bought some food from the Pasar Malam. We named a lot of food we wanted to buy, but in the end we didn't buy all cos we wouldn't be able to finish it.

Here's the snapshots for the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment