Thursday, October 16, 2008

Went amk hub to watch butterfly lovers with my sis . She very cool . She was suppose to be having lesson but she said that she don't feel like attending and called me to watch movie with her just like that . She asked me at 2pm+ to watch 3pm movie . very rush .. In the end still miss front part . Abit only i think .

The plot of the movie is Romeo & Juliet + Liang Shan Bo & Zhu Ying Tai . I like the actors acting in this movie , cause I know most of actors taking important roles (Wu Zun/Ah Sa/Yu Chen Qing/Hu Ge) , but the content abit ... weird/funny/not that nice . The story process too fast . My sis said that the "Shooter" (Cameraman) skills not good .

The ending of the show is same as Romeo & Juliet .

Female lead ate a pill --> fake death --> male lead thought female lead die --> male lead die
--> Female lead die

I think the movie will be nicer if it's more touching .

No comments:

Post a Comment