Friday, October 24, 2008

Woah . Damn tired now .

Went Vivo to watch High School Musical 3 and shopping with Kai Xin . Was supposed to meet her at 10.30pm , but (as usual) late . So i reached Vivo at around near 11am i think (watching 11am movie) . The movie was quite nice .

After the movie we went to walk around in the pet shop and Daiso . The dogs there are really cute . I like toy poodle . We took a long time to walk around in Daiso . Not sure how long , but very long .

Went Long John Silver to have lunch at 2+pm . The queue was long . We played scissors paper stone , loser queue and buy food AND I ACTUALLY LOSE TO HER ! lols . I stood there waiting for my turn while she could sit down and enjoy the scenery everywhere . -_-

We even went to shop in the book store . Kaixin wanted to buy "The Last Samurai" , but we could only find "The First Samurai" . There's alot of books and we can actually find alot of books about Hitler under the "History" section .

We went Mini Toons also to look at handphone straps and accesories . There's this handphone accessory of Zodiac . I was looking for Rooster and they actually spell it as "Cock" . It's not wrong ... But it doesn't sound nice .

I'm finally going to get my 3rd earhole soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment