Sunday, February 7, 2010

As i was too bored this afternoon , I went to clean half of the household shelter (my area , the other half is my mum's one) . That is the place where my computer is also . I gathered all the hair on the floor , most of them under the computer table , and took this picture . I know it's dirty . I rarely clean the household shelter and my mum dont help me clean it also XP . I took this picture after i gathered all the hair (mostly mine) on the floor .
Not alot right ? haha . When i was cleaning the drawer , I found those letters which my classmates wrote for me during sec 2 and sec 4 .

I kept all of them =) . All of them have dust on them . I cleaned away de dust too and reread de content . I have a nice feeling reading them again . When I open up the letter and read them again , i saw this :

yellow dots . The paper is turning yellow . This letter was from Alicia . She gave me during sec 2 (2007) . Maybe she used a lousy quality paper . Haha . Just joking . She gave me such a big and nice scroll in sec 2 . The red letter was given to me last year by her .

Recession had cost de decrease in size . LOL


I like this fake seashell

No comments:

Post a Comment