Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Recently, I'm too into reading book, so I don't use computer as often. For the past few days, I've only switched on the computer for abt 10 mins or so , and I off it. Sometimes, I don't even touch it . When I start reading a book or start watching a drama , I will keep watching/reading until I finish it . That's a stubborn habit . I won't do any other thing during that period of time, other than reading/watching . I've told Elaine about this habit of mine , and she just can't understand it . Same for me either .

Okay , so now , the reason for me being here , updating my blog is because I've finished reading the books !

These are the 2 books that I've read . My bro made my parents bought these for him and I still remembered that it was the time when I bought the "Twilight" series also . That means these 2 books have been lying in my house for abt 1 year plus . These 2 books add up to about 5 cm thick and I completed it within a week =D Mandarin books are seriously not easy to read . I took only 2 days to finished "Breaking Dawn" (Twilight series) , a book which is much thicker than this . Anyway , my bro is the one who wanted to bought these books , but in the end , I'm the one who completed reading it .

It's my first time reading 武侠/奇幻 小说。Some parts of the books are really boring as it talk about history and weapons , which I'm not really interested . Normally , I will skip those parts . It's not only boring , the words are too chim for me to understand . Honestly speaking , I don't know how to read abt 5-10% of the words in the books , but I still managed to understand the plot .

Overall , the story is interesting with a proper ending . I hate it when the ending of the story is a "cliff-hanger" type . That day , I went to Elaine's house to stayover and I managed to finish a whole series of comic books . The series is called <<我的初恋情人>> . Translated from a Japanese comic . It was shoot into a movie also . The story is nice , but the ending sucksssssss . In the end I don't know whether the male main lead is alive or not .

Elaine is going to pass me a book later , and I'm going to continue my reading spree .


I've taken some photos using my phone . I just uploaded all the photos into my computer , thus post all of it here at one shoot .
This is the place I'm working at . Echomusic school . Took it during one of my working days when I was all alone in the school .



Took these in the Esplanade's toilet .

MONOPOLY !! I went to the Mind Cafe at Prinsep Street with Elaine yesterday . It's a board game cafe . 4 hours of gaming with free flow of drinks for $6+ . Quite cheap and we enjoyed ourselves . And of course , other than Monopoly , they have a lot of other games . I think it will be more fun if there's more people going . I wanna go there again !

No comments:

Post a Comment