Thursday, March 31, 2011

爱真的需要勇气

I completed a 13 episodes drama (爱似百滙/Love Buffet) within 2 days . I'm so awesome :S

The drama reminds me of some of the feelings I felt last time. Like holding a torch for someone but never dared to let him know because of fear of awkwardness and embarrassment .

Besides that, the drama also talks abt the feeling of rejecting and rejected . The feeling of being rejected is very painful, so I've never dared to try. I can only imagine the pain and it's already scary enough. But when someone is rejected, not only the one who is being rejected is in pain, the one who rejected that person ain't feeling any better because he/she will feel very guilty and sorry for the pain inflicted to that person .

The drama doesn't have very awesome plot but I still like it . The ending is what I hope it would be .

No comments:

Post a Comment