Thursday, March 24, 2011

Birthday wishes

I've decided to write a post on this but keeps on dragging till now .

I really appreciated those people who sent semi-long birthday messages to my phone on 12 midnight . I still remembered on that day , I was lying on my bed , deep in my own thoughts and suddenly , my phone vibrated . Honestly , I was irritated by the 1st message because it disrupted my thoughts (+ I forgot it was my birthday already) . But when I read it , I was really feeling happy . And I thanked them happily too .

Zhengtat was the 1st , followed by RuiHan , then Sharmaine .

I was quite surprised that zhengtat remembered my birthday
Ruihan, my almost 8 years friend, always never fail to wish me happy birthday throughout the years we've known each other . Except for last year . He wished me a belated one XP
Sharmaine always sleep early , so I was also surprised that she sent me a message in the midnight and we chatted abit through SMSes


Ivan, Chewyan and Kaixin also sent me meaningful messages some time throughout the day .

Thank you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment