Wednesday, March 16, 2011

死亡固然可怕, 可是活着也很累。

Because it's holidays, I'm always confused about which day of the week is it today .

Went for job interview with WendyC yesterday . It felt like a wasted trip because they want people who are able to commit for 3 months or more . After that , we went to Old Town for breakfast and we talked about Japan and if the world is ending .

After that , I met Elaine and we went Kbox . It has been a long time since the last singing session I went . Kbox is having a $6 promotion , but they only let you sing for 2 hours . Last time their promotion was $8 , and you can sing for 3 hours . The $8 package is more worth it .

Hanged out in 313@Somerset for a moment and went home .

I'm so bored of looking for job already . The discouraged worker effect will be happening to me soon I guess .

No comments:

Post a Comment