Thursday, March 24, 2011

Room colour - red & black + gold

I will be blogging more often these few days since I've got nothing much to do .

I want to change my room colour to red , black and gold . My idea is to paint the whole room red , and make a black "dressing table" with black ... err .... board . Those very thick board , I don't know what you call that . On the other red blank wall , I will draw a bigggggggggggg golden rose . I want to paint my bed frame gold also . And my cupboard also . I want to change it to red and black .

BUT , this is not likely to happen in the near future and I could foresee that I won't have the time to decorate my room next time . I've moved into this house for 3 years only , everything are still in pretty good conditions , including the paint of my room (still very pink , with a little dirty black here and there , but not very visible) .

And , not to forget that I'm sharing room with my sis . She won't mind me transforming the room into a "princess-like" bedroom since she like "dreamy" stuff , but she will probably mind me changing the room into such dull colours .

My dream shattered ...

No comments:

Post a Comment