Sunday, March 6, 2011

Exams ended on thurs 3/3/2011 , but I didn't go out on that day after school because of serious cramp . It was such a bad timing and I felt that I screwed up for POA because it was so painful that I couldn't focus . But haisssssss , forget it , since it's already over .

&

A very big thank you to my 2 wonderful friends (The Wendies) who sent me home . Without them , I think I would die by the roadside or something . Just kidding ~ not so exaggerating .

I went to the Scape flea with Sharmaine yesterday . There's nothing nice which attracts me over there , but I managed to buy a pair of flats at far east plaza . however, I STILL WANT MORE SHOESSSSSS .

Going for another flea at clarke quay with Sharmaine later . She's flea-addicted already

No comments:

Post a Comment