Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Had my last presentation of the sem today. The E-portfolio presentation . It wasn't too bad I guess. Pass-able , hopefully .

Went to dye my hair today and the colour turned out to be too dark , not the one I like and expected it to be .

It's the ghost festival now , but I don't have any feelings for it . I remembered that I was still feeling abit scared during the ghost festival last year . Not really scared , but I would tend to imagine abit more . But now , it just feels like normal days to me . It's probably due to my aunt's death .

There was this period after my aunt's death , I was hoping that I could see her , to ask her if she's doing well . I was thinking that her appearance might give me a scare , but I'm not afraid of her .

Writing this just reminded me that wounds are still new , so I should stop here .

No comments:

Post a Comment