Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Beginning of another cycle

Today is the 2nd day of the 4th semester and I'm already skipping lecture. This would be the first for the sem but won't be the last.

I kinda regretted not going to school today. I've finished watching 洪武三十二 (hongkong drama) and I have nothing much to do today except for my japanese holiday homework. There's drilling going on now and I'm extremely irritated by it. Why can't they drill yesterday or tomorrow where I wont be at home ?! Luckily they've only started drilling after I woke up, if not I would be cranky for the rest of the day. What I can do now is pluck in earpiece and blast loud music. After a few more hours, I'll probably be deaf.

My neck has been aching for many many days, ever since I stopped working in Fedex. Maybe I might be paralyze one day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment