Monday, October 3, 2011

Fedex

I've spent my past 1 month working at Fedex, under the cash application department.



This is my electronic pass. To tap in before and after work, as well as to unlock the doors.

Basically, I have to print emails and faxes, do credit card transaction, send emails, clearing remittance and ROD. The workload everyday was truck loads, but because of that, time passes very fast.


This is the stack of credit card payment forms I've transacted for the past 1 month.



Today is considered my 1st official holiday after my job ended and I'm already feeling bored at home. Still don't have the feel to start watching shows which I want to watch. But tmr , I will be going out with Elaine. To get my phone fixed.

My touchscreen phone is giving me a lot of problem . The screen is not responsive at times and I have to lock and unlock the screen in order for it to react . I want a new phone and I'm saving part of my salary so that I can get myself a new phone next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment