Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Data Gathering Call

I had my data gathering call assignment today. I think it turned out pretty bad since the lecturer didn't tell me about the grade I'm getting. I totally regretted doing on the travelling scenario. It's so hard to think about the questions to ask. During our normal lessons, chewyan and I had asked her before if we should be asking questions about our target audience. She didn't answer our questions but to tell us that we should stop thinking that we are students trying to complete an assignment, but rather think that we are in the role of the task that has been given to us. She didn't help us at all in crafting of questions and during the data gathering call, she just told me that what I had asked weren't sufficient enough to help me come up with a travel proposal to market for the boardroom presentation. Bcomm itself is already not an easy module, but she's there to make it even harder for us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment