Saturday, July 28, 2012

Last presentation for my poly life

I had my last presentation in my entire poly life yesterday (Friday). It was the Integrated Project presentation. My team and I really put in a lot of effort in the report, however it didn't seem like our effort were being paid off well. But nevertheless, it was over. We headed to Mcdonald's and had breakfast together. The shoes I was wearing on that day gave me a lot of pain. But since that was the last presentation, it meant that I no longer have to wear that shoes anymore. Shall throw it away soon..

I headed home after the meal and I reached home at abt 11am+. It was as good as being free the entire day. I went to bathe, watched tv for a while and went to lie on my bed. I haven't been feeling so free and relaxed and upset for various reasons for such a long time. I fell asleep with that upset feeling and woke up with that feeling. It was just there for the entire day, till I fell asleep at night again.

But I'm feeling slightly better now, as compared to yesterday. Maybe it's because that I have a test on monday and it keeps my mind occupied. I tried studying today, but the sense of urgency is not there yet, so I took my time to "study". That means playing with my dad's phone, watching tv and looking at my notes occasionally. I know that reality will hit me hard tmr.

I believe time will heal everything, just like how it was the previous time. It isn't something new anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment