Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Things to do after exam

Today is Tuesday!! Attended IEMP revision lecture in the morning. Ms Ho is so nice. She made a slideshow for us which contains pictures taken during this entire semester.

Wendyc and I went Clementi to eat Long John Silver after that and I took a long journey back home. When I was on the bus, I thought about the things I want to do after exam (As usual). At least it serves as a form of motivation for me to last through my exam period. But for most of the time, I don't do all the things I thought of doing before exam when the exam ended.

However, for this time, I only have 1 week of break before Internship starts. So I must really plan my time well so that I will be able to enjoy to the fullest!

This is the list of things I want to do:

  1. Go sing K! 
  2. I want to cycle. The last time I cycled was during WendyC 18th birthday
  3. Bake delicious brownies 
  4. Meet up with all my lovely friends for at least once in that week  
  5. Sharmaine & Elaine, Elaine, Kaixin (wonder if she's still in Singapore) and maybe my 老朋友
  6. Go jogging whenever I have the time 
I think all these are enough to fill my entire week. I want to bake brownies on Thursday before the briefing so that I can let my dear friends try it during lecture on Friday. Let's see what's my laziness meter on Thursday and then decide again =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment