Sunday, September 30, 2012

Second thought

I wanted to write on internship for this post, but I guessed it's better not to do that in case things go wrong.

Joshua drove us out for supper on Friday night. We met at Ang mo kio. Before I met them, my sis and I went to watch "The Fierce Wife" movie. I think it's nice to watch because I've watched the drama. The movie is a continuation of the drama. I like the ending too. The female lead ended up being with the guy I preferred.

I met the guys at KPool because they wanted to play pool first. I was quite frustrated at first because I wasn't being informed of that. So in the end I just had to go a long. We went Jurong West to eat supper. The don't know what power nasi lemak. Felt so sinful to eat so much late at night.

We also went to the Mcdonald's opposite Jurong Point to buy a drink and chill. Coincidentally, we saw Yujie over there too. We walked around the park and sat down to chat. We left the park at about 2am I think. I only reached home at 3am cos we kept on going the wrong way. Jx was so funny when he tried to assure Joshua on the routes we were taking. Singapore is small, but the roads are still very complicated.  

Overall it's a fun night. We don't have to care about the time we have to go home cos we don't need to take public transport. It's so nice to have a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment