Saturday, November 3, 2012

I'm back

Haven't been blogging for a long time. Reasons are because I'm too lazy to think of what to blog and I have other better things to do. 

I just came back from the KK hospital for my cramps problem. Even the doctor seemed puzzled with my condition. I have to go back for another scan in Jan. So costly and troublesome. But the private suite is quite awesome. It's nicely decorated with sofa seats and there's a coffee machine where you can generate free coffee. I got myself a cup of mocha.

What have I been doing for the past few days?
-Trying to book air tickets...
The air tickets promotion was ending on 31st Oct, Wed, so we dragged till then before we booked the tickets. I had to go back to school on wed for jap class, and I met Junxing after that, at abt 10+pm to discuss about the trip as well as booking the tickets. We met at Mcdonald's and I tried booking the tix using my sis's ipad. It failed, so I tried using Jx's laptop. But it failed again. As it was nearing 12am, I had to rush home to book. It was a mad rush. I was afraid that the promotion would end. I managed to submit the booking 1 more time before 12am. However, it failed again...

Apparently, the promotion was extended till 7 Nov, so I've been trying to book for the past few days and IT FINALLY GOT THROUGH YESTERDAY! SO HAPPY!! I've started to look at the hotels, and also noting down the prices, locations and links so that I can go back to it later. Looking through the hotels is very addictive. I didn't want to stop until 12+ am last night. The hotels make me wants to fly there immediately. It looks so nice! I hope we can have a great time there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment