Sunday, November 11, 2012

Da BOMB

Met up with Sharmaine yesterday to shop. We went to Haji Lane. I saw this pair of heels that I really like, but they don't have a new pair for it. The existing one, which was put on display, was kinda worn out. The trip to Haji Lane wasn't entirely fruitless. I managed to buy a clutches (convertible to a sling bag) at $29. The colour exactly matches my dress and it's not that formal. Can be used for other more casual occasion.

After one whole day of shopping, we settled at Cineleisure for dinner, the place where we can fill a plate of sidedishes with whatever we like. 

Sharmaine and I shared a 1/2 chicken, plus a plate of side dishes
The guy queuing in front of us was super pro in stacking. The key to filling your plate is to build a stable base. Our base wasn't very stable, so we couldn't do it as good as that guy.

But this was already good enough. Elaine joined us later and shared this plate of side dishes. In the end we still couldn't manage to finish everything.

I've also gotten these make-ups. Have been watching quite a lot of make-up tutorials on youtube when I'm free. Gonna try doing some nice make-up one of these days before D&D.

No comments:

Post a Comment