Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Egg rolls & Ohvola

We had decided to make egg rolls on last Saturday as my grandmother is going back to Malaysia this week. It is a tedious process as we have to sit in front of charcoal to cook those egg rolls. The older I get, the lazier I am, so I didn't really enjoy the process as much as I did the last time. I'm more interested in the result, which is the egg rolls that are ready for consumption!

We were making the egg rolls at the corridor and just nice on that day, the cleaner was doing block washing. We managed to get him not wash the area we were using, if not we would have to put out the fire and start it again after the washing is done. 

On Sunday, I went to the Ohvola sale event with my sis and her bf at Ubi. I SPENT 3 HOURS QUEUING JUST TO GET IN. I bought 3 items only. This items available were disappointing. Many items were not available in size S and the variety was also limited. I wouldn't want to go for such a sale again. The frustration felt during queuing made me rather pay $30+ for an item than to queue there and purchase it at $10+. But after all, this is considered as a new experience though. One that wasn't enjoyable and dont want to try it again.
 
This is the free shopping bag gotten from the sale.
This are the items I have purchased. Don't look very fantastic here.

No comments:

Post a Comment