Monday, January 14, 2013

Last date & Les Miserables

There's nothing eventful during the weekdays except for the dinner meet-up with Wendies on Thursday at a Korean restaurant. We were all so extremely full after the meal. I always look forward to dinner meet-ups with my friends after work, but so far, there isn't any of such activities coming up next week, so weekend is probably the only thing I look forward to for next week.

I didn't do anything much on Saturday. I wanted to start on my report, but after looking at the criteria, I have decided to procrastinate. Since there was no one at home, I did one of my favourite things, singing. No matter how horribly I sing, no one is going to judge.


The other thing I did on Saturday was to put this song on non-stop repeat for the entire afternoon. I got to know this song after watching Girls Generation's Romantic Fantasy concert/ music event as Jessica sang this song for her solo performance. The original singer is from Philippine. I love the lyrics of this song. Something I can relate to.

I met up with Kaixin today. This would probably be the last time I see her before she flies off to Aus :(
Our original plan was to go cycling, but it was gloomy looking and it really rained after we changed our plan to go Dhoby Ghaut to watch movie instead. We went to watch Les Miserables at the Cathay. Both of us didn't really get the show though. Guess we are just not those persons who will enjoy watching musicals. The movie was almost 3 hours long! And my butt hurts for sitting too long.

 Before the movie started, we also went to the Lowrys Farm to shop. Yes, it's the Japanese brand shop which sells expensive clothes. But now, they are having a sale! Most of the items are selling at a discounted price PLUS a further 30% or 40% discount if you are buying 1 or 2 pieces or more respectively. 

I bought a bottom which cost $36. Still quite pricey as compared to other bottoms but I think it's worth it cos of the quality. This shall be added to my new year clothes collection. I WILL TRY not to wear it before CNY.

We went Strictly Pancakes for dinner at 8pm. During our conversation, Kaixin mentioned this which totally expressed my perspective of HR:

HR= Chim-er admin.

I love this analogy.

And that pretty much summed up how I made used of my Sunday.

Just like what Kaixin has said, we don't even meet up much even when she's in Singapore, but now that she's leaving the country, it just feels a bit different, a bit saddening.


No comments:

Post a Comment