Monday, February 18, 2013

Festive Period

This is a summary of what happened in the past month of my life:

-Ended my internship:
My supervisor didn't give me ratings which I expected. I was really very pissed off with her initially. But when I put the rating matter aside, I still thinks that she is a good supervisor. At least she's very willing to teach and had given me several lunch treats. 

CNY Eve:
I had been chionging the Internship Final Report for one week right till the deadline, which was CNY Eve (Friday). It reminded me of how we chionged for the Integrated HR project we had last sem. I only managed to catch 2 hours of sleep throughout the night, woke up, and continue with my report until 11am. It was a mad rush cos I had to go to school to submit the report, and it was planned for my family to leave in the afternoon for Malaysia, not to mention that I hadn't pack my bag at all.

My dad seemed to be quite pissed off as he's always a kan chiong spider when it comes to leaving for Malaysia. I couldn't take my own sweet time to pack and I ended up missing quite a few things that I should have brought along with me but I didn't.The most important thing being the doctor-prescribed cramp medicine and my shampoo. I have sensitive scald so I couldn't use other kinds of shampoo other than the one I'm currently using. I ended up having oily scald after using Head & Shoulder for once and a lot of dandruff after using another brand which I couldn't rmb now. Well, in my opinion, dandruff which ain't too obvious is better than having an oily scald.

CNY Period:
It was all the usual stuff and gambling during CNY.  But my family received a shock when we entered the house after having our dinner-cum-supper. The house was somewhat similar to a quite neatly-kept haunted house. There were spider webs everywhere on the ceiling, dusts everywhere and extremely dirty sofa seat covers and cloth everywhere. We ended up doing spring cleaning in the midnight until 2am where we were already extremely tired from hours of traveling from SG to Ipoh.

Back to Singapore:

I prayed for my entire time in MY for my menses not to come until I'm back in SG. BUT IT DIDN'T WORK! The menses and cramps started in the morning and it was the day when I had to run some errant before going back to SG with my parents. So no choice, I had to go. On our journey back to the MY home, we passed by TESCO and my mum suggested to route in and see if there's anything to buy. I tolerated the pain and went shopping with my parents. And with the pain, I got on the car and made our way back home to Singapore.


Here are some pictures taken during CNY in MY:

 With my cousin
 Reunion Dinner. We occupied 3 tables
 God offerings
 Extremely huge Sky Lantern this year
 Cousin and niece
Cousin and niece

No comments:

Post a Comment