Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The days without you

Actually I wrote this blog post in the office, just that it's in the form of paper and I transferred it into the computer when I'm back home. I'm too bored at work. My sup was out for customers' visits and she didn't leave me with any work to do.

I have yet to write any blog post about him... so here it is.

WE FINALLY GOT TOGETHER AFTER SO MANY YEARS!
About 5 years to be exact.

Those close friends of mine would know that things weren't that smooth previously. I even chose to stop contacting him frequently last year and requested to revert back to what we used to be; and that was to stay as normal friends who contact not so frequently on facebook chat & meet up only once in a blue moon.

But things didn't stay that way. As soon as he requested to meet up, we started frequent chatting through whatsapp again. It's only after we got together when I realised that we were both idiots who go into fb app on our phones so frequently just to check if the opposite had replied when there are much more convenient way to communicate during the "cooling" period.

Although those days were the bitter ones, I'm glad that we have gone through it and only got together now. At least it makes us treasure each other more.

It's only about 1 mth+ after we have been together and he has to go training for almost close to a month in Taiwan. However, to make up for the time he's away, he made this for me:

As his training will last for 27 days, he wrote me 27 notes and there are dates stated on each note. He told me to open each one only on the respective date stated on the note. It makes me curious as to what he have written for me, so the first thing i do in the morning when I reached the office is to switch on my laptop and read the note as my laptop loads.

I can't wait for these days to fly past so that he can be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment