Friday, May 24, 2013

Graduation Ceremony

I just had my Graduation Ceremony yesterday at NP Convention Center.

Well, the ceremony was nth much and we took some pictures after that.


These 3 years in Ngee Ann Polytechnic had been a fruitful journey for me. Even my bf told me that I seem to have changed for the better; more outgoing. If you still think that I'm a quiet person, believe me, I was much worst previously.

The friends that I have made in poly are the only ones who understand both sides of me; the friend version and the work version. They are the people who know how I function when it comes to doing work/project. According to them, I'm scary to work with cos they think that I am fierce. However, they are still willing to do projects together with me and take my "not-so-good-temper". Well, I still think that my temper is pretty good (right?) just that I don't have as high level of tolerance as Wendy Koh. And I simply voice out my thoughts when I'm unhappy abt it XD

Honestly, I don't feel sad that I'm graduating from NP. It doesn't matter to me that my poly life is ending so long as our friendship continues.

So my dear friends, let's continue to hang out often and HAPPY GRADUATION!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment