Saturday, June 15, 2013

Genting Highlands 26-29 May 2013 (Day 3)

As I didn't have the chance to eat the cupcake, it became my breakfast the next day. Despite placing it in the fridge overnight, it still tasted very nice and chocolatey. He also made me a cup of hot tea to go with the cupcake.

 Next, we went to Old Town for his breakfast
Sipped on my favourite Si Mun (丝袜)Milk Tea while watching him eat. After breakfast, we sat there chatting for awhile and went to the Outdoor Theme Park which is just opposite. 

Took our first ride: Merry-Go-Round

It's funny how I rode on a huge lion and he had to ride on a small pony. A big guy riding on a small pony.



We took the Jumbo ride and the super slow train after that. Wanted to come back in the evening time again to take more rides cos of the long queues everywhere in the afternoon. However, it was raining and our plan to go back again had to be abolished.

We also went to play bowling

We went back to hotel to rest and had my "lunch".


I like this mee goreng. It's very nice. Should stock up more of it at home. After awhile, he fell asleep and that was when my fun time came. He mumbled in his sleep that day. I was trying very hard to listen to what he was saying and I caught a sentence,"my dear wants to eat cake, I want to go and buy cake." I couldn't stop smiling to myself after I heard it. It's too funny, and cute at the same time. That was also the time when I realised that he can talk and communicate with me when he's half asleep but doesn't rmb after that, just like a drunken. 

Dinner for that day was pizza hut and we walked around the place again, exploring the outdoor area cos it was the cold that night. 

 I took his jacket while he wore my cardigan.
Misty background.

 Sitting at the outdoor of Starbucks to enjoy a cup of hot coffee in the cold weather.
End of Day 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment