Monday, August 19, 2013

How we spent our Hari Raya

We ran out of places to go, so the agenda of the day was to stay at my home and watch movie online. The movie I streamed was The Croods. It seemed like I was the only one watching though. I didn't know that Mr Ivan watched it before but he insisted he would watch it with me again, so fine then... we watched it...but he just dozed off halfway through the movie.

Firstly, he was lying on my shoulder, then I shifted him to lie down on my leg. I totally regretted making the shift cos my leg went numb within minutes after that. Luckily my sis was around to throw me a pillow so that I could shift him from my leg to the pillow. As soon as the movie ended, I became bored again.. and so, he became the toy. I was disturbing him, snapping pictures and treating his stomach like a pillow. Even so, he wasn't awaken by me.. What a pig..
   
Our day ended with a nice meal at Upper Thomson Road and chilling around till it was time for him to go home.

Ps.: We were meeting the very next day again! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment