Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sea Aquarium

Specially took a day off from work on 7th August (Wed) to go Sea Aquarium with my boyfriend. He came in the morning to make breakfast for me.

Pancakes with eggs! The pancakes seemed a bit dark cos I spread blueberry jam on it.

When he was making it, I saw some pancakes in ugly shape. But when I came out from a shower, that was being served to me instead. All my pancakes were nicely-cooked in a circular shape, while his were all the spoilt ones.

Review: I still prefer the first breakfast he made for me. The eggs were too salty this time.

After breakfast, we made the purchase of tickets online ($28) and headed off to Sentosa.

 
It was a right choice to make the purchase online. We managed to skip the long queue at the ticketing counters and went straight into the attraction. The Sea Aquarium was too crowded that you would doubt it's a weekday.

We took lots of pictures of the fishes. 







I'm only posting some of the many photos taken. My personal favourite is the starfish photo. It was stuck right onto the glass wall so it's easy to take a close-up of it.

We finished walking through the entire Aquarium in 2+ hours and headed back to Vivocity to catch a last minute movie: Turbo. I think that the movie was not bad. The storyline was more interesting than Despicable Me 2 although it wasn't as cute.

It was already dinner time when the movie ended and this was what we had for dinner.
 
 
We bought some food from Cold Storage and had our dinner at the open-air area of Vivocity, dining under the stars. I love this kind of dinner though. Sitting around casually, chatting and enjoying the breeze. Will definitely do that again some days.

The only thing that makes me feel good about ending the day is knowing that I will meet him again the very next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment