Thursday, May 29, 2008

yesterday : 28 may
I CUT MY HAIR . but now seems like not much difference . i dont like tt hair dresser . lol . i prefer the one i usually go to .

1ST TIME
this was the 1st time it rain heavily after i moved into my new house . juz like wad my bro says , it gave me a feeling tt i was in genting highland . coz u couldnt see anything except white thingy which looks like fog . juz like how it looks in genting highland .

went all the way to hougang to collect the shorts . bus trip was damn long . around 1 hour to go there and come home . was feeling damn comfortable in the bus . haha . it was cold .

____________________________________

29May2008 :

usual day .. staying at home ... managed to finish 1 emaths homework leave some questions blank (dunno how to do) . bro not at home the whole afternoon . so i got the com to myself and not feeling that bored bah .

i find that i have a weird habit . looking wad my sis doing on her laptop at night . haha . sometimes we will go blog shopping late at night . haha . see wadever nice oso call her buy . coz can share . hahahaha !

No comments:

Post a Comment