Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This is something random ...

Few days or weeks ago , my sister ransacked my bro's wallet when he's playing computer inside his room . I was also interested so i leaned forward to see . My sis found a girl's photo inside . The photo was hidden . We started laughing after that . When my mum saw us searching through , she "say" us .

The conversation is somehow like this (after my mum saw us searching) :

Sis : His wallet inside got a girl's photo .
Mum : I knew long ago .
Sis : They you still say us for searching through ? You did that also .
Mum : I checked to see whether there's money inside or not . (Excuse)
Sis : Then why u never check my wallet got money or not ?
Mum : You put your wallet out then i check loh . (On coffee table)
Sis : If no money inside , will you put in ?
Mum : No .
Sis : Chey .
_____________________________________

Todae . Few minutes ago :

Mum : The girl's photo inside your wallet is your girlfriend izzit ?
Bro : NO LAH !
Mum : If not why put her photo there ? Why never see you put my photo inside you wallet ?
Bro : *Speechless/Don't bother to reply *

I was in my "computer room" , umchio-ing and came to blog abt this .

Okay .. So end of story ..

No comments:

Post a Comment