Monday, November 10, 2008

Woke up rather early (9.00am) today coz kaixin was coming over to my house first after her SSP before we went to far east . It was raining very heavily and she alighted at the wrong stop , and just nice , her phone's battery flat . Called her many times and she suddenly appeared behind me . Luckily she remembered the way and walked to the correct stop .

She helped me bought Eclipse ! And she became sort of "twilight-addict" also . We leave house at around 11.40am , ate at the foodcourt before going to far east . We nearly missed the stop at far east coz we weren't looking where the bus was going . I was flipping through Pop club and kaixin was reading twilight .

We just walked and bought some stuff we wanted . I got my 3rd piercing also . Although i was the one getting my ear pierced , kaixin was the one being nervous . It's not pain now , and i can actually sleep on that side .

As usual , shopping was tiring . Once i reached home , i went to sleep . Haha .

No comments:

Post a Comment