Friday, November 7, 2008

Today is the last day of sch .

Went out with kaixin to clarke quay . On the way to the MRT Station , we walked the muddy area and one side of kaixin's shoe was stained with mud . She's trying hard to clean it but cant . I suggested that she rub mud over both shoes so it will look nicer . So sad that she didn't try .

We spent more time and energy on walking to find central and Liang Court more than shopping around . Actually wanted to go the kinokuniya to buy Eclipse . But all was sold out . Damn sian coz my main purpose of going there was to find the book . We wanted to try that
turkey-flavoured ice cream but when we got there , the turkey man was gone .

Although my bag was very light , my shoulders were still aching . My legs very suan also . I went home , sat on the beanbag chair and dont felt like standing up again . I reached home at 6.30pm and only stood up at around 7.30pm . (Have to pick up sis call)

So there's nothing for me to do during this weekend . I shall start with my homework first (hopefully i have the feel to do) .

I'm very tired . I want sleep ..

No comments:

Post a Comment