Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Panic

I panicked twice today . Ewww . Hate that feeling . 1st time was during POA tutorial. I spotted one quite major mistake when I was doing the test at the last min . I was really panicked ! My hands were shaking so profusely until I couldn't really write, thus the words I wrote were really ugly . The feeling hadn't settle even when I passed the paper to the tutor , so my hands were still shaking when I passed her the paper . so embarrassing .

The 2nd time was before Jap speaking test cos I wasn't prepared at all . After meeting my jap class classmates, I found out that all of them had a script . My partner and I came up with the script at the last min and luckily we were the last second pair for the speaking test so it gave us some time to prepare . In the end we did quite well and sensei praised us ! Happy =D AND THIS IS THE END OF BASIC JAPANESE 102 !!!

But every time after panicking , it's RELIEVE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment