Sunday, January 9, 2011

There are tons of projects to do but I've started on none yet . I guess I will be damn damn damn busy over the next few weeks , I think . But given my personality , I'll still have free time even though I have alot of things to do . I think I'm having sleeping disorder recently . I sleep really late . And when I sleep earlier , I ended up sleeping lesser -_-

It's less than a month to Chinese New Year . I have this mixed feelings: Looking forward to it , and at the same time , not looking forward to it . Looking forward becos I will be able to take a break . Not looking forward becos Chinese New Year is getting less and less interesting every year .

I still remember when I was young , I love going back to Malaysia during year-end holidays . I would stay in Malaysia as long as the holidays lasted . There were so many things we could do back then . Cycle , catching , hide-and-seek , blind mice , role play , card games . But now , I'm lazy to cycle , lazy to run and relationship between my cousins and I isn't that close now as compared to the time when we were young .

最近又在想我的生活过得有点太安分了。好像没有什么爆点。我想过一些多姿多彩的生活,不想浪费青春。我不想变18岁。

No comments:

Post a Comment