Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Continue with what I was talking abt yesterday ..

I read from somewhere else that Pisces people don't quite believe in religious . They also stated the reasons why , but I couldn't rmb .

The music school's instructor and I took a facebook quiz together to see if we suit our horoscope from that website she recommended me to "like". The result of the test was I should be Libra if I didn't rmb wrongly . So I went to read up on Libra and I found out that I suit the characteristics of a Libra more than that of Pisces . Realistic, suppress feelings and easily scare .

I also read up on Virgo as my sis is a Virgo . I feel that she's worst than me . She doesn't suit her horoscope AT ALL . As I was reading , I was thinking "This is rubbish , don't suit her at all" . Virgos are perfectionists and they put in their best effort in everything they do . Once they start something , they won't give up easily . I don't see all these things in my sis . Her studies alone can prove it all .
I gave up reading halfway on Virgo .

No comments:

Post a Comment