Thursday, June 23, 2011

Is she moving on?

I'm back at this hour again .

Received a call from my grandmother in the afternoon that my aunt's condition is very serious . She needs the aid of an oxygen tank in order to breathe . My mum was the one who picked up the phone and she said that my grandmother was crying over the phone .

After receiving the call , I called my another aunt to find out more . She said that she was admitted to the hospital few days ago and her condition worsen today . They didn't want my grandmother to visit her as they were afraid that she couldn't take it .

Just now , I facebook-chat with my cousin who's in Malaysia now . He said that my grandmother kept crying . She wants to see my aunt but cannot , very ke lian .

I've been feeling very okay all the while until I saw this facebook status update by my one of my cousin
看了一则我阿姨寄给我的信息,我的眼泪又再不受控制地流了下来。她说"她一定会很努力地撑下去然后回家的"!我现在的心情真的不知道要拿什么形容词来形容。

My aunt once told me that my sick aunt told her she would recover and come back to Singapore to work again . I know that she's thinking positively .

I want to go back to Malaysia . To see her , to keep a look out for my grandmother . And lastly, can skip school But my dad didn't say anything abt going back . I didn't want to initiate it either . My mum would just end up saying “看了还不是一样”

No comments:

Post a Comment