Monday, April 23, 2012

Too many things

There's too many things to update about. School, Titanic exhibition, the Lucky one, how the pri 4 boy I'm coaching nearly managed to drive me crazy today, completion of The Hunger games trilogy.

The reason why I havent been updating my blog for one week or so with sooo many things happening in my life to blog about is because of The Hunger Games trilogy. I've spent any and every extra time I had to read the books.

The trilogy is really AWESOME. It involves abit of romance here and there, but not too much to the extend that I would classify it as a romance novel. It's more of an action/violence novel, with characters whom you thought that shouldn't die, dying. The Hunger Games are as good as the Twilight series and I was really hooked on it for the past few days, especially last night. I only had 6 hours of sleep because I was too engrossed in reading and I didn't want to sleep.

I've just finished reading the last book, so it's time for me to get back to reality and complete my japanese hw and IR tutorial. HAIS :(

The same old emptiness whenever I've finished a drama/book series is creeping in right now.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment