Tuesday, April 3, 2012

brownie cheesecake bites


Made this yesterday afternoon. It's nice! The yellow colour thing is cheesecake, but it's a bit too salty. I think I didn't add enough sugar to cover the salty taste.

I did this all by myself. And created a mess in the kitchen. But luckily my mum wasn't around if not I would get constant nagging from her for dirtying her kitchen. Anyway, that's the main reason to why I'm baking. I hate it when my mum is around when I'm trying to make something edible. She won't give me peace.

By the way, my parents aren't at home all the way till friday. They went back to malaysia to sao mu and go genting for 5 days 4 nights after that.

Elaine will be coming over to my house tmr and we will be baking! I want to try making biscotti tmr!

No comments:

Post a Comment