Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Vow

Yesterday, I went to Somerset(again) with Elaine to watch "The Vow", but before that, we went to 大戸屋(ootoya) to have our lunch. It is located at Orchard Central, the one I went with Kaixin the previous time. They also have outlets at Suntec City and Clementi Mall.

I ordered the cold Soba(again) and tamago pudding. The food is super awesome, especially the tamago pudding. The pudding is soooo smooth that the wooden spoon would slide pass the side of the pudding when I'm trying to slice a thin piece of the pudding using the spoon. I really love that pudding, but it's quite expensive ($7). Elaine ordered the Soba set and a croquette. We spent a total of $45.90 at the restaurant. We took quite a few pictures at the restaurant, but Elaine hasn't uploaded it yet. I will post the pictures here another time after she uploads it.

We thought that we had more than enough time to eat, but we ended up rushing for the movie. Fortunately, the movie had not started before we took our seats in the cinema.


"The Vow" is inspired by a true story. It's about a married couple who met with an accident, causing the female to lose all her recent memories and her husband becomes a total stranger to her. Her husband tried to win her back and he did it. Till now, the female still hasn't regained her memories, but they are still a loving couple with 2 kids. The movie is nice, but not really that fantastic that I would recommend it as a "must watch".

After the movie, we went to Kinokuniya and I bought this



It costs $31.40 only as Elaine has the membership card. But I don't have time to read it yet. I have not done my jap holiday hw and school is starting soooooon ooooooh noooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment