Monday, February 11, 2008

~new year end , sch starts .~

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! tmr muz go sch alr ! i dont feel like doing my hw . zzz .

tuesday night

we went to johor to take coach bus back to ipoh . we need to take mrt to kranji den take 170/160 to singapore custom . came out from kranji mrt station , we head to the bus stop . at first , there wasnt much ppl . so we queue the 1st . but after around 10 mins i tink . there wasnt much ppl queuing but there's alot standing at the "front line" . when the bus came , everybody was like "chiong arh ! " super scary . and i remember this very clearly : the bangla keep pushing ! the bangla seriously push their way thru despite being so behind . but we manage to get up the bus as my father push us from behind . lols . i was scolding the banglas' silently thru out the bus trip .
finally got down the bus , walk to custom den let them do the chop chop thing den went on to queue for 170/160 . this time it leads to the malaysia custom . we juz walk thru and we went to eat dinner . we sat they eat and chat as the time was still early . we were taking 11pm the bus .
time's up . got into the bus and tt's end of todae .

wednesday, chinese new year eve

reach house at around 6am . i slept until 11++am as i didnt sleep much in the bus . wake up go eat and we went ipoh parade for shopping . i haven brought any clothes in singapore yet . but i went there onli brought i 1 jean shorts . no choice . hav to wear old clothes . we went home at around 5+6 pm . eating dinner wif some other families . not all , so not counted as reunion dinner . after tt watch tv i tink ?? the adults plyed mahjong . waiting for 12 am to "jie1 cai2 shen2" . at this time of coz is play firecrackers . my dad light up the red colour one row de crackers . den bang bang bang bang bang and no more . after tt everyone went to their own home to "jie cai shen" .(p.s. we were in my grandmother's hse previously.)
everyone left and leave me and my bro . and of coz my parents . my sis went off wif my grandmother . me and bro got nth to do , so we started to "waste" all the firecrackers . there's this firecrackers named "mi4 feng1 pao4" . we light up and it will fly in any direction . my bro put a few together in a circle and light up one , de rest follow to light up too . den all act together . it was very cool . and i do the same too . as it flew in different direction , we light up alr den go hide . my bro hide in the hse while i hide behind a pillar outside the hse . and the thingy juz hit onto the pillar ! luckily i got hide . my bro was laughing like crazy . we have 2 boxes of this . but we finish in less than half hours time .
after tt we play ji bang . the firecrackers which fly up wif a "ji" sound den after tt bang in the sky . we light up few at a time den all when up "ji" and "ji" there den after bang . this oso finish up very fast .
after this we play wif sparkles . paper type . not metal type . me and my bro went to the grass they and play . we were burning paper and the grass instead of playing . we were squating down and i tink we light up this "unlighted" red colour crackers . the one previosly light up by my dad . and the bang sound is really loud . it scared both of us and we were like " wad happen? " our ears are block too . my dad came to hav a look and say got some not light up de . and he found another one lying on the grass . he dont wan us to burn things . so we juz put alot in between each fingers and all light up at the same time .
still got some other crackers finish very fast oso .

my sis and grandmother came back and went out to eat supper . me and my sis went to my cousin place to sleep . tt's why i can use the com during tt time . we slept at 3+4 am and woke up at 10+am i tink .

thursday 1st day of new year.

woke up and eat breakfast wif sis and my cousin family . not many of the stalls were opened . so i juz eat 1 slice of bread and one cup of teh from my aunt drink stall . i got some angbao . and of coz the gambling den starts operating . i didnt really gamble much becoz keep losing the . starting i played for awhile den when to play my bro's psp . i slept in the afternoon oso . never eat lunch . i wake up wif a very bad mood as my dad wakes me up for dinner . i saw there's no rice for me on the table so i juz dont eat . i juz went to take some snacks and eat . and at night gamble oso . i did join in . but end up losing too . we slept in the midnight again . in the same place . nv eat supper .

friday 2nd day of new year.

my dad went to my couz place to pick us up . it was 8+ in the morning ! the purpose was to "kai1 nian2" but when we reach my grandmother house , all the joss sticks was burned and everything was done . damn pek chek wif my dad for disturbing my sleep . went to hawker centre to eat , but again , not mani stalls open . wif the sleepy mood , i dont feel like eating again . but my mum brought chee cheong fun . so juz eat . went home den watch the hong kong show . very funny and nice ! after tt gamble again . my cousin came and giv us 2 angbaos . newly-weds . got most of the angbao todae . at night we went out to eat reunion dinner . 3 tables . the food is not nice at all !! we end up eating supper . wif my cous family . my uncle explain one hokkien word to my sis . it means tt alot of monkeys always stay together in one tree . one day , the tree collaspe , all the monkeys will juz leave in all directions . the tree is my grandmother and the monkeys is all of the families . he oso said tt , if lucky , next year the new year we will still be together . i clearly know this . and i tink my sis was tearing . we reach home at 1.30am and slept at around 2+am .

saturday

very casual . or rather is tt i cant rmb much . and of coz gamble takes place . i got my 1st motor ride todae !! it was so fun ! my aunt was behind me teaching .

sunday

todae is the last day in malaysia . i win money todae !! yeah ! haha . but is less than wad i lose . my aunt said " this two chickens this new year very suai . " ( me and my cous both zodiac is chicken ) she said this and i reply " got which year i not suai de arh ? " . and i also dunno why every new year gamble i wont win de . this is the onli afternoon i didnt sleep . but actually i'm sleepy . went to buy bubble tea wif my sis . actually i should be de 1 "operating" de motorcycle , but i couldnt get it started . so she take over . but evening , my dad sat behind me and we went to "dou1 feng1" . it was fun to ride on the motorcycle . but i was abit scare . haha . after watch cj7 . my sis brought the disc . didnt manage to finish watching as me and my sis hav to take the 9pm coach bus back to sis . but when i reach the place to take bus , i realised tt i was wearing slippers ! haha . so my dad bought me back and change . when i went back , my bro told me they finish watching cj7 alr . zzz . tt's all . reach sg at 7+ . reach home 8+ . traffic jam all the way .

No comments:

Post a Comment